So, I swear, in the last week, I've popped. Not huge like, but big for me seeing that I've always had a flat tummy. It's really strange just finding out your PG and all of a sudden showing like this. Craziness. I bought pre-maternity jeans last night. You know, not really maternity jeans, but bigger than my normal pants... I love them so far. I've had to lose the belt for good...which could be dangerous considering my bubble butt...

Dinner last night with my friend A was fantastic. I love her so much. She lives in such a drama laden world...one that I grew up in and got the hell out as soon as possible. The stories are unreal. And they ALL involve the same damn people. Everybody knows everybody and they all have dating each other, some have married and divorced...it's sickening. I mean, the world I live in right now, is full of wonderful people, great friends, amazing families...and they've ALL left the drama behind! We don't get angry with one friend, and pin other friends up against them in an all out war. That is serious high school behavior. I just don't get it. Her husband was asked to be the best man in a wedding. Later, because her husband wouldn't lower rent in one of his rental places (that really belong to his father and he has no control over) for the couples brother, they cut him from the wedding! AND DIDNT TELL HIM! Didn't invite either of them to the wedding shower... nothing. Who does that kind of crap to their friends? That town has been allowed to "not" grow up, and just continue with this asinine behavior. I thank my lucky stars that I had enough sense to get the hell out of there. Seriously, it freaks me out every time I go back. I have no idea why she's still there because she's not like that. At all.

0 comments: