I told three of the guys in the office. BIG hugs! I love that they love me so much! One has had his door shut the whole morning, probably doing things to get him in trouble and the other, should be walking in the door any moment... he's the one I'm afraid to tell!

I have to admit, I still have a bit of panic inside. A lot of "what if's"... wondering if it is such a wise idea to tell everyone. I am 3 months along, I should be free and clear of the usual suspects as far as 1st tri concerns. Now on to the big things...

I ordered this European Ginger Root seed for my mom. She loves this stuff and since she can't find it at any of the local stores in TN, I ordered it for her online. I'm anxious for her to get it because it's going to be a surprise. "You sent your mom roots for a surprise?" Yep, that's me!

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    You're such a good daughter!!!