Short sleeves baby...short sleeves is what I'm wearin today! Yesterday, I was wearing shorts! The only pair of shorts that still fit me. :( Time to go shopping I guess.
Today is the day. I have to figure out how to tell the guys. I'm REALLY nervous. I think that 4 out of the 5 will take it amazingly. It's that last one that I worry most about. He's... a very interesting character. We have a love/hate relationship. I'd say I love him more than hate him but he gets under my skin like a brother. I'm sure he'll be happy for me initially but then the comments will start. The "you get paid too much", "So NOW you're going to start taking all kinds of time off for Dr appt's and stuff, right?", "You're going to quit after your maternity leave, aren't you?", "You better find a good replacement for yourself." I just don't want to have to deal with it. Maybe even a "We'll miss that tummy of yours" comment, wouldn't surprise me. *sigh* We'll see. It's going to be really difficult to tell them all today though because we have a business lunch and that's the only time we'll all be together in the same room, lunch. But I want to tell them all now because I think, you can totally tell I'm showing!
And for the record, Babe says "I knew you were PG... I know that belly... and that isn't fat." Uh hem.. he's wrong, there is a nice layer of fat hangin out on my belly that was not there before. Sure, now there's a bulge under that, but there's a layer of padding on top!
Posted by
Tweb
at
9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)