I forgot. I took pictures of the tree. The tree that is both me and my mom's favorite tree. See:Cool, huh? I love this tree! I took this picture while driving. Babe would have kicked my ass if I would have actually parked my car on the side of the road to take pictures. Too dangerous with traffic wizzing by at 55 mph. He's probably right.
I plan to take a picture of it when it gets leaves on it this summer. That is if they don't tear it down first. If you look at the trunk, there's a light blue piece of paper stapled to it. My guess is that's a tag to tear down to widen the road. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
uh, i hate to sound like an elfing broken reord...but...I'm forever finding fav trees! I pointed out several to Lovee on our trip to the Ozarks! Trees everywhere.
I do love yours!