Well, all but one knows. The last one, he's been busy and ignoring everyone all day so I figure, he'll find out tomorrow at lunch. Maybe I'll grab him in the morning. Who knows.

So tonight I get to tell one of my very bestest friends in the world! I used to live with her a while back and love her to pieces! I'm so excited! She said to me a while back, When you get PG, I want to throw your baby shower! I agreed, as long as it was a couples thing, I'm not up for that foofooey safetypin game, girly crap...and besides, I don't have that many girlfriends so it would be a lame party! Gotta include my boys!!! So I hope she decides to have it at her house because her yard is fabulous and I would love to hang out with everyone by the bon fire and all that!! I get to tell her tonight, she has no idea. She's going to meet me at my house and we're going out to dinner and then back to my place to watch the bachelor... oh boy, are we going to have plenty to talk about at dinner!!! Yayyy!!

Oh, and hopefully I get to tell another friend tomorrow at dinner... I hope I hope I hope!!!



Alright someone splain to me this scenario:

Go out to lunch to Cheesecake Factory. Get seated. Order food. Wait for food. Food arrives 15 minutes - 20 minutes later, no biggie. I haven't even shoveled the first bite in my mouth and the stupid server is in my face, "How is everything?"
Dude if you give me three friggin minutes to actually chew, taste and swallow my damn food, I'll let you know! Get out of my face!

How in the world am I supposed to know how it is when half of the shit is still on my fork? Huh? And it wasn't overservicing... this was maybe the 2nd time he came to our table. Freak.

0 comments: