So, if I have to go to the bathroom, I don't like going while other women are going. A little strange, I recognize this. That said, when I walk in the bathroom, after hearing someone flush the toilet, I expect you to get out of the stall, wash your hands and leave. Don't pull this decoy shit, rustling of the toilet paper... moving around like you're getting ready to leave the stall and then...... silence.... you sit there longer.
No decoys allowed. If you aren't done flushing, I appreciate the courtesy flush, but do NOT pretend like you're wrapping things up in there! Gives me stage fright to know that you're listening to me pee!
Sidenote - I love blueberry scones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you thought about turning the tables on them....why don't you start singing a song...like ..uh...something really dumb...uh, lemme think..."I've been working on the railroad" or " My girl loves to 'potty" all the time, potty all the time...Pootttie allll the time"..That may make them leave...thinking some wacho was in there.
That's a good idea... maybe I'll just start humming...or talking to myself.
allllmoooost there....cc'c'c'c'cmon.... you can do it, YAYYY!