Last night, we told H about the baby. We told her she had a present and a surprise. Well, I gave her a t-shirt that said, I'm going to be a big sister and then Steve told her there was a baby growing in my belly. She seemed happy, but reserved. Shocked, I guess. After all that shes gone through, with the lack of attention from her aunt since her aunt had a baby, I almost feel like she was thinking in her head, that we'll stop wanting to be around her and play with her when the baby comes. Valid fear on her part and we plan to do our best to avoid that. She got pretty lovey dovey and insisted on sitting by "me and the baby" instead of laying on her dad as she usually does.
So we're watching American Idol on the couch and I look over at Babe and his eyes are all welled up with tears. He just looked at me and mouths the words, "I love you" and makes a motion with his hands as if he's thinking, that's my family and there's a baby in there. It was so sweet, I almost busted out in tears. I love him so much, it's ridiculous.
That said, he's gonna have to stop doing that because it's not like I'm not sensitive enough! LOL!
I love catching him when he's having a mushy moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhhhhh, I squeeze him too!