Hello, my name is Tweb and I think I'm addicted to Post-its. I just looked around my desk, one, two three...... Eleven.

I'm so nice. I'm sending the ex (H's mom) a list of addresses for her to send out invitations for H's birthday party. We are NOT however, nice in the fact that she's got to pay for the clown that we got for free at her Halloween party. **Insert evil laugh here** Ohhh, it's the little things. :)

Motivation was creeping up on me yesterday. I was on a roll... busy, got lots done....today, nothing. My tailbone hurts, my tummy is achy, I'm bored and that motivation? Poof! Right out the door!

Good thing it's Friday and we have a "town hall meeting" right after lunch. That should be entertaining. Okay, so not entertaining but enough to keep me out of my office for at least an extra hour, meaning that I'll only have 2 hrs to actually work this afternoon. Woohoo!!!

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    How come the tailbone hurts??
    Mine hurts whenever the weather changes cuz I have arthritis in my coccix...geez, or however you spell it...tailbone. I'm a clutz and fell too many time on my bum...You?  

  2. Tweb said...

    I fell on mine when I was little, but have never had problems with it. I think it might be PG related. It has to be. I'll have to ask my doc on wed.  

  3. tt said...

    precious may be sitting on it?
    Hope not.