So they decided to block some of my celeb websites here at work because of "nudity". They've been under strict orders by my guys to keep those off our office because the guys check out porn... and if they're blocked, they get cranky. I'm not dealin with that crap.
In time...
And, that contest that we had, I didn't win. Well, I won because I was nominated and everyone who was nominated got a $250 gift card. They only nominated me because one of the big guys told them to do it. Gee thanks guys. All well, it is what it is.
Well, I'm kind of in a cruddy mood and Babe wants to go watch his new soccer team in their first game of the year. He hurt his quad last week and will be out for some time, but he wanted me and H to go with him to watch. Not sure if I'm going to be up for that. It's cold, maybe even a little rainy, and my tailbone still hurts! I'm in an all around cruddy mood. Lets see if I can snap out by the time I get home.
Later loves,
t
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woo-Hoo!! $ 250.00 to spend anywhere? How great is that?!
You are VERY special!