What? It's Saturday?

Heyyo!!! I logged in at home, imagine that!

Yes, I'm so freaking excited that I can barely stand it! I mean, I'm gonna be a mommy!!! So weird, maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me, because I usually have great posture and tend to tighten this tummy of mine all the time (usually becasue I'm laughing) but I swear this belly is bustin out of my pants. Which wouldn't be a bug surprise I guess since I don't leave much room in those guys anyway. LOL.

Probably just all in my head though. Still, I can't believe it. I can't wait to go back to the DR in 2 weeks to talk to him about things. Babe sent out an email to the family. He's got 5 brothers and sisters so it's kind of a big deal!

OH! I could probably start taking belly pics so I have a progression, huh? people love that crap, so funny... I guess I do too.

Well, have to get some errands done... ohhh what a beautiful weekend! Seriously, it's 70 and sunny here today, couldn't have asked for more!

0 comments: