Eating more tt brain this morning. SO good. I can't get enough. Unfortunately I will have no choice because I'm almost out of the best grapes on earth. boohiss...

It's lunchtime and I have no one to eat with... so maybe I'll go shopping instead. I love that I don't need any reasoning. What a great world I live in.

Babe has a big meeting in a couple of hours. Ops review. Presenting to the board, what he's been doing, how he got where he is and how he plans to pull off whatever plan he has in place to get where he wants to be in the future. Confusing to me. He's so smart, sometimes it's frustrating. This crap comes natural to him. It's amazing really. He's like two totally different people. Lucky for him, I love both of them!

He's got to go first with his presentation. I remember having to go first in school. The thought of that was enough to make my face break out. As it usually did when I had to go first. Not him though. Smooth as Butta. He was chosen to go first because he's the smarty pants amongs his co-workers. He's got an answer for everything and is always prepared. He knows his shit. The others, know how to put their heads up their asses. I guess that's a talent in some countries.

Anyway, my Babe gets to go first because they have bigger plans for him. Yayy Babe! (I'm nervous for him, even though there's no reason to be!)

Okay, off to shop!

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Atta boy Babe!!!
    I'm flakey about being first or last..... it all depends on the situation. usually i like last tho..my innards have usually calmed down a bit by then. :)