If your kid swallows something he/she isn't supposed to swallow... Lets just say, a key, for example, and you have to rush your kid to the hospital so they can take an X-ray, panicking thinking that he/she may need surgery, it's life threatening... I'm going to go out on a limb here and say WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING BY LETTING YOUR KID TAKE THAT X-RAY TO SCHOOL AND SHOW THE OTHER KIDS WHAT YOU "CAN GET AWAY WITH SWALLOWING"???? Have you any idea how influential kids can be? If my kid came home and told me about your kid bringing an X-ray with a key in his abdomen, I would be LIVID!
It amazes me how "intelligent" some people can be. BIG PICTURE PEOPLE! You're not the only one in the world, your actions effect other people!
I'm only a step mom right now, but I feel like I have good motherly instincts. So being a mom doesn't really scare me that much. What does scare me is that other people don't think before they act. I just hope I can raise my kids to be responsible and talk to me about things, maybe to avoid possible situations like this one. SCARY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NEVER put 'only' in front of step mom! Being a good SM is an honor i think. It takes a lot of work actually...more so than being a biological mom! It is every bit as rewarding though.
You ARE and Will be a terrific MOM!
Now, let yur grape soak that up some, K? K!