Ouch.

I can't be mad, because I can't stop thinking about how funny it looked. Lil monster left the basement door open a smidge and my dumbass wasn't paying attention when I turned the corner and SMACK, right in the temple. It hurt... my ego. (eggo) But it didn't really hurt my head. Which I found really interesting. Until I woke up this morning. OUCH! Yeah, stupid head. Still, I think that when things like that happen, it's funny. I can't help it.

An encounter that made me cringe: Babe's Ex. We dropped the lil monster off last night and started talking to her about H being so good at bike riding that we need to get her a new bike. The Ex, lets call her Medusa, asks Babe probably SIX times to help her get H's bike down from hanging in the garage. **Sidenote, it's no fucking wonder H asks questions over and over and over even if you've answered them... ANNOYING** Anyway, I'm thinking...does she think he's ignoring her because he's not... So he goes into her garage and tries to unhook the bike from the ceiling rafters and he almost drops it on her car. Funny, right? I agree, yes, funny. She let out the kakkle. *insert cringe here* It wasn't your normal Medusa kakkle that she lets out, loud, obnoxious... it was the Swooning kakkle... The "I miss you and want you to be here in this house with me only." kakkle. Now, I've been dealing with this woman's anger since Babe and I were just friends, listening to him talk about how he's gotta make some changes in his life but doesn't know how... I felt her anger through him, I've heard that mad, sad, angry, frustrated, swooning kakkles before... And I.DON'T.LIKE.IT.

Yes, I'm the jealous type. Babe thinks it's cute, which in turn makes me mad in a funny kind of way so we usually end up giggling about me threatening to take a girl out at the knee caps... which is pretty funny. But this woman, makes me wanna puke. Literally.

**breaking so I can go throw up ***

Okay, back now. So H was riding her bike for the first time in front of her mom. Interesting. The kid wipes it SO friggin hard at our house on her bike, and she gets right back up and goes at it again. She wipes, slightly, in front of her mom, and cries like an infant. Babe's like, "Uh, we're not fallin for those crocodile tears, get up." and she does. And it's no biggie...and she rides again like a big girl. Cracks me up when she realizes that Babe's not letting her mom run over to kiss her ass after she dumps her bike and SITS in the grass like she's hurt. And don't get me started on the baby talk around her mom, which her mom willingly obliges by replying in baby talk. GAG! Stop it! She's almost 7 you psycho!

H is pretty good at riding her bike, it's so exciting! We'll have to go out and buy her a new bike becasue the one she has is a little too small for her. Pretty exciting that we might get to go biking on the trails that are close to our house, through the forest preserve, with her this summer! I can't wait!

Lots of talk about H...we had her all weekend. She's a hoot. Sometimes she gets in these phases where she randomly says "I love you tweb". And I tell her I love her more and I get that I'm mad, but not really, look. So cute. I could squish her. Except that would be mess. I told Babe this weekend that when she falls asleep on the couch now, I can't carry her upstairs, she's too heavy! So that ends that. :(
Her and her tooflessness..... awww... so cute! Such a big girl!

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    She's adorable! Love the toothlessness she's got going on!  

  2. Tweb said...

    I need to get a new picture of her. She's got one big tooth coming in up in that gap and then another tooth about to fall out again next to the gap. Too cute. She loves surprising me with lost teeth because I usually make a big deal of it. You know, squeal and kiss her face and tell her how much I can't stand it that she's so darn cute without teeth. And then I usually ask her to not grow any new ones in because I like the way they look now.

    I'll get some more pictures tomorrow. No, probably on Saturday at her first soccer game! So cute.