{Deep breath}
Okay, big news. Remember that diet I was doing? Well I didn't lose any weight. Well, not true, 2 or 3 lbs, but not what I thought I had lost. Friday, I decided that it was time to get serious. I figured, I'll take a PG test so when I go to my Dr and tell him that I need something to regulate my cycle, he wouldn't be like "Lets take a test!" Uh, Friday... the 13th... he hehe... it turned up positive!
Yep, there's a lil monkey growing in me! Now, both me and Babe are totally freaked out...VERY happy, but totally freaked out. I was 99% sure it would be negative. So, pretty damn happy, I called the Dr and made an appt for Thursday. I went in, he confirmed the PG and said that he wanted to get an early ultrasound because of the "issue" we had in January. (See Jan Blog entry "the Gambler"). I was feeling the typical symptoms and I thought my body was just going through the motions as though it still was PG. Nothing serious though, maybe a dizzy spell here or there.
Okay... so here's where it gets tricky. Feb, itty bitty signs of aunt flo. March short aunt flo, April testing and today I went for an ultrasound. I'm friggin 12 weeks along!!!!!!!!! If someone would like to explain to me how this happened... I mean, I know HOW it happened but that would technically mean, it happened 2 weeks after that January deal.... how is that possible?
Now, one would ask, how in the hell didn't you know you were pregnant? No symptoms? No morning sickness? Weight gain?
Well, I gained a total of 7 lbs since January. The girls have been swollen for a couple weeks now, but I thought that was where my weight went, as it usually does, there and my butt. No morning sickness (so far thank god) and other than the occasional dizzy spell, nothing. But still! 12 weeks! I missed the first trimester!!!
I'm in lala land right now... I'm so excited and freaked and then I think, well crap, shouldn't I be doing more now that I'm so darn far along?
No stressing though. We'll figure it out. Me and my fatass. LOL. Babe said, " I TOLD you that your belly was big and not with fat! I KNOW and LOVE that belly, dont' tell me!!"
I love him. And my lil monkey. Yayy!!! If all goes as planned and the healthy part continues, we'll be having a baby October 28th!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =O) I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!
I'm so doggone excited!! Except... i guess I have to take my belly ring out now, huh?
all well! it's worth it!!! Thanks for the call... you are SO sweet!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How exciting !!!! I suspected it when your post were getting so emotional...but I was afraid to bring it up....OMG!! OMG!! Can I be an Aunt too? Your Due date is one day shy of our wedding anniversary!! Neat-o!!!!! Horray for TWEB and BABE!!!!!!!!And "lil- H" too!!
I've known women who never lost Aunt Flo the whole time!! What a bummer that would be! Some ppl don't get morning sickness either...we call them lucky!!
For the next six months I will be thinking wonderfully, beautifully, courageously,fantastical thoughts for you!!
Post pics so we can share in the blossoming :)