I saw a woman in the hall on the way to get the mail today, that had unusually long arms and it kinda freaked me out a bit. And then I started feeling bad for thinking that because it's not like she chose to have those long arms... But then I realized, I shouldn't feel bad. I'm just stating the obvious. I'm not trying to insult her, I'm sure she knows they're extra long. I may be a little weirded out by it, but that's natural. I'm also weirded out by people who swallow swords, and that's not a wrong, is it?

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Do you think sword swallowers have their gag reflex taken out? Is that even possible? How do they do that!?! It is totally creepy!
    There are several things that weird me out. Non of which are blog permittable. :)  

  2. Tweb said...

    Why not blog permittable? C'mon!!! You can blog in my comments about them! He he he...

    I think Sword swallowers cut their own gag reflex out when they first try to swallow. Then, they are pretty much roped into it for life. I mean,hey, if you've got no gag reflex, you may as well stick with it right? Unless you plan on making a porn career out of it, you don't really have a choice, do you?