Can someone please explain to me why it is that when I'm TRYING to look busy, my desk is suddenly clean? This is ridiculous. Spotless. Hhhmmph. So now I'm stuck with moving this pile of paper over here, folding this paper in half, moving my box of kleenex. Huh, maybe rearrange my pictures? Na, that takes too much effort.
strawberry bitch came back and claimed her berry. Either that or someone else got tired of the pig and threw it away themselves...
OH! Mail! I don't think anyone has gone down for it, that's what I can do! Sweet. That might even wake me up a bit.
So I decided I was going to start snacking on Fruit during the day instead of candy, cheetos, etc... pretty much anything that wasn't healthy for me. So why is it today that I can't get enough of those gummy lifesavers? And I had chinese for lunch. You'd think I'd be hungry again by now, no? I guess I'm so damn tired because I went to bed so late last night. It's all Babe's fault! Boy he sure is lucky I love him so much!
Posted by
Tweb
at
5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Totally and completely all over the place w/ that one....LOVED IT!!
Welcome to every.day.of.my.life.
It's too bad I can't keep up with my brain long enough to write it down.