Posted by
Tweb
at
9:23 AM
My night:
- Fight traffic for an HOUR to get to the post office in order to have our taxes postdated by the 17th. (This is Babe's idea to wait so long to do taxes...next year, we'll be done by the beginning of April)
- Think to myself as I'm driving, how much I hate the drivers around here, over and over and over {inserting explicit language when needed}
- Get home and realize, I have to go back to Jewel and get pony tail holders for the girls soccer team. Blah.
- Think same explicit thoughts about drivers
- Go get the best Mexican in town {insert drool here - tostada's and taco's... oy}
- Get home, plant my ass on the couch, watch CSI, The Bachelor and another CSI {I likey}
- Go to bed at 10.
- Get a call at 10:30 from drunk husband.
- Get out of bed at 10:30 to go get said drunk husband who is too intoxicated to drive home
- 11:15 ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Coffee stinks. So here's my question: Why do I still love it? Okay, I don't love Coffee, I love my mocha. But the mocha has a shot of espresso (gross) in it and an entire cup of steamed milk, Mocha chocolate sauce and topped with the best whip cream in the world. So really, the coffee part is totally masked. My issue though, is when I spill it. First of all, the whip cream on top serves as a spillproof top. It stops the mocha from swishing around and spitting out of the top of the cup. Works like a champ. My problem is that I Love that whip cream sooo much that I usually suck it down before I'm half way to work...so when I'm walking into the office, the mocha ends up spitting out the top of the cup, inevitably all over me in some fashion, be it my hand, my pants, my jacket, my scarf... whatever. So when this happens, I swear, it ruins the coffee for me. Why? Because of the smell. I can't STAND the smell of a dried up mocha splash. NASTY!
Why? Well because one day I had one of those bottles of Mocha Frappachino's that you buy in sbux or the store and I was sitting at my desk drinking it. All was fine and yummy. I set it down, put the lid on it and continued to work. Well this particular drink needs to be shaken before you drink it. Every time. So I picked it up, shook it and then wow, realized that the damn lid wasn't on and I was COVERED along with my desk and my work, and my floor, with this coffee smelling crap that made me almost sick. And that... that gaging, nagging, feeling... has never gone away.
Welcome to the world of a clutz.
You know...I've always loved the way regular coffee smells..cooked or before cooking....but it never tastes like it smells! Why is that? Once in a while I'll have a cup: if I'm frozen like a popcicle or haven't slept...but it's totally hard to swallow sometimes. I can't stand it w/ suger..cream helps a wee bit. It's just yuckie!
I've picked Lovee up a few times when he's been in an enebriated state...If i tell him he's being obnoxious he'll say " I'm not noxnoxious!" Cracks me up...Of course the next day he'll say.."Sorry if I was obnoxious" and I'll say "awww you weren't so bad." Funny little fibbers we tell.