Bathroom:
In walks woman with plastic grocery bag.
Woman steps into stall with bag, hangs bag on the door, goes pee.
Woman steps out of the stall, over to the sink, opens bag and pulls out a container of strawberries.
Woman then proceeds to do a quick rinse on the strawberries and puts them back in the bag.
Woman exits the bathroom.
So let me get this straight... you pee and wash your strawberries off... but don't wash your hands?
***EDIT*** Oh my god, this bitch left a fucking strawberry on the counter in the bathroom! How on earth are people such fucking pigs? Seriously, have you no manners?!?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Raised on a pig farm...live like a pig!
We live next door to ppl like that. I don't tollerate it very well that's for sure.
I have very little patience for stupid/ignorant/lazy/messy people. I mean, if you want to do it in your own house, fine, but don't make me post another sign reminding you to FLUSH the toilet, it's common courtesy for public behavior.