2 things:

The Taco Bell Commercial that aired during the superbowl this year, the lions Carrrrrne Asada... CRACKS Me up! "You know, like Ricardo Montabon." "Ohhh, I get it..Carne asada."

And one other thing that is polite, but bugs me. Walking in/out of the office building, you're bound to see other people. Most of those that are wearing suits, will make eye contact and give you the silent knod or the silent hello. Why so silent? Why can't I push the actual sounds HELLO out of my mouth? It's so weird. Everyone does it though... odd.. And of course in the odd instance that I CAN get it it, it comes out like this: YO bitches. or Hey homey. Totally inappropriate.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I know exactly what you mean..only I come off sounding like Gidget or some Valley girl!
    HHHHHiiiiiiiiiii............sing -songie
    blahhhh  

  2. Tweb said...

    Ohhhh, you're one of THOSE! LOL. I get that way occasionally. Like you come off as sounding sooo excited that someone actually said hello to you. He he he...