Huh, I only posted once yesterday. Guess that's because I was pretty busy... got to work late cuz of a dr appt. That was nice because it made the day FLY by! That's always a good deal.
Today is 4/20... pot smokers unite! If you are unfamiliar with this day, it's a day that pot smokers around...well, the country at least, unite and get high together. It originated in a high school in San Rafael California, a group of 12 or so, teens made a "date" to meet by a statue at 4:20 to get high. My guess is that this is the time that school let out. It stuck for some reason and spread... it doesn't mean every day at 4:20 I don't think, and can be used as a "signal" that you do smoke weed, referring to it as 420... whatev. I just find it highly amusing (no pun intended) that so many people know about this and really do go out and get stoned on April 20th at 4:20 in the afternoon. Sheer entertainment. I remember being in high school and after school, I could never get a hold of my toker friends at this time on this day... too funny.
Preventative maintenance - This is what I shall perform on my finner nails today. THey're clicking like crazy on my keyboard which means they are about to snap off either this weekend or early next week. So? I'm gonna file em off! Or at least down to a save length. I hate finner nails. I mean, sure they're pretty but they take so much effort to maintain. And I don't do colored nailpolish, just my toezies. They get color because plain piggies are boring!
Babe had soccer last night. He pulled a ham string or a thigh muscle or something. I feel so bad because the outdoor season is about to begin and he's INJURED! It takes a couple weeks to heal so he's out for the beginning. ANd he's been going through so much drama with the league that it seems almost ironic that he fought for a new team and now can't even play on it! Poor baby! 'll baby the crap out of him this weekend and hopefully make things a lil better. A lil Love can't hurt nothin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)