What drives me nuts sometimes? Vain people. People that think too highly of themselves, putting themselves above everyone around them. There's one girl in particular, who shall go unnamed...let's just call her B. Well, B has a LOT of pictures of herself. She always has to be the center of attention and she likes to think she's better than everyone around her. She's in a profession that pays pretty well and she had to go to school for quite some time for it... and she rubs her $$$ all over the place. It's annoying. And then to go ahead and say in front of a horde of women that aren't all skinny minny's, some have had babies, some are PG, some have never viewed themselves as "pretty", some that are fairly confident in themselves yet would never come right out and say, I'm hot. And this girl, is fishin for compliments. I'm going to start working out again because I'm not happy with the tub of lard I've turned into. Uh, are you serious? And the sad part is that half these girls worship her. They run to her feet and say, Oh B, you're smokin hot, why do you feel the need to change that? You have a rockin bod, you don't need to do anything to it... Oh PUHLEEAAZZEEE, this girl could fish a little more obviously, I swear.
Get over yourself sunshine. You're so focused on yourself that you're not thinking about how S feels about herself and here she is, rushing to your side to console you because your muscles aren't tone on your 115lb ass. Get over yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You must have been at our meeting last week huh? She was there too.
That Ho gets around.
Banishment for her! Let's destroy all her makeup....she'll melt just like the wicked witch in Oz. She won't be able to step foot out her door without all the paint and spackleing...the perfect bod and brain won't let her...aha...she'll be house bound...no, someone will bring it to her....I'll work on the perfect senario. ha
Hmm...the makeup thing could work... I say, take the confidence from her! [read: the chicken cutlets she stuffs in her bra for her make believe boobies] It's like her Achilles heel!