So you had a bad day... GETTOUTTA HERE SANJAYA!!!

Finally... FINALLY!!! I hooted and hollered when they sent him home... and the lil monster just sat on the couch, confused as to why I was so happy. She is too young to get the whole controversy. Me, I couldn't be happier and will go back to my regular viewing schedule now.

Isn't it funny how what matters most is the little things? I mean, sure, the big things matter, but it seems that all the little things have such a bigger impact for some reason.

Babe made Chicken Parm last night for dinner... it was sooo good that I'm still full! Well, not true, but it was so good I'm not even in the mood to eat anything else right now. Except the grapes I have in the fridge... which I should probably go get now...
Anyway, he's such a good cook, I really wish we had a better kitchen for cooking. We would probably spend so much more time there if it was nice. Instead, it's old and awkward (almost as awkward as the word awkward) and things just haven't really found their "home" yet. Like the pizza cutter...he's moved from drawer to drawer to drawer, every time I pull him from the dishwasher. WHich reminds me, Babe bought me this kick butt knife for Christmas last year. This sucker could cut a couch in half... not that I know, but I have faith... Anyway, I think in one of our stupid drunken "lets order pizza at 11pm" evenings, we left the friggin thing in a pizza box and threw it away!!! I'm so sad! It just disappeared and that's where I assume it went. Boo.

So, back to that kitchen ordeal...Babe said that if I were to come across another house with a big kitchen (even if it were ugly and old) and a nice big master bathroom, that he'd move in a heartbeat. Me, I love my house, but I think I might be with him on that one... I want a nice kitchen SOOO Bad and I know he wants a nice big bathroom. We have this tiny bathroom off of the master bedroom, but it is oh.so.tiny. It's his bathroom. I keep my stuff in the other bathroom across the hall. "my bathroom". Who knows though!?!?

Hey tt, my finner nails are long! WHich means they'll crack and fall off by the end of next week. Enjoy the clicking, it wont' be long now!

By the way, I sincerely hope you have a magnificent mini-vacation!! And you should look forward to the new adventure!!! More time to talk to ETK, more time to post, more time to slow down and smell the roses (even if they are plastic!)

Unreal... I gotta get some work done. Blahhhhh!!!

0 comments: