Okay, I have to say I love this new Mat Kearny CD... I can't get enough of it..

So I got to thinkin, what kind of person would just hang out in the bathroom? I mean, not going poop or anything like that, just toolin around with her hair or talking on her cell phone or texting. Yeah, we have one of those here in this building. She works at the title company next door and she's ALWAYS in there. It's been going on for the past week or so and it's kinda creepin me out. She just fiddles with her cell phone while you tinkle and wash your hands... Now, those girls over at the title company, and their clients that use our bathrooms, are P.I.G.S!!! They dont' flush, I think one of them snuck a cig in there when it was snowing out because it smelled like a wet ashtray, they leave paper towels on the floor, it's disgusting. I had to once leave a sign on the mirror BEGGING them to flush the toilet. Something along the lines "In my house, flushing the toilet is common practice, lets try that here please. I don't care to see your poop."

And to want to hang out there? Gag! Freaky people in this building, I tell ya.

So the building manager just gave me a notice. I am now the "Fire Warden" for my office. What a great title. I feel like I can go smack someone around with a ruler or something. Or snap someone with my belt and start referring to them as "My bitches". Not that they aren't already my bitches, I'll just start calling them that from here on out. Eh, they'd probably like that. Takes the fun out of it.

4 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Go get the strap on!!!  

  2. tt said...

    Mat Kearny??? Hummm I'm intrigued..I have to say I haven't heard of him. Why is that? Cuz I live in BFE or cuz I'm a tad bit older than u? What is his style like?  

  3. tt said...

    Ha...I just had a funny thought go through my grape....Now that you're the Fire Warden does that mean you get to "hose" ppl????
    teehee...that cracked me up...I'm so easily entertained!
    Also does gaseous( is that a word?) poop constitute a 'fire' hazzard? Maybe that would get the ho's to flush. uck..gag..gasp!  

  4. Tweb said...

    Who needs a strapon when you've got a hoze!!!

    Mat Kearny is a mix of Blue Merle (and there's a HUGE posibility that you haven't heard of him either), coldplay, jack johnson, and one other dude I can't think of but he's got a great voice with this strange kind of rapping sorta deal in the middle of some of his songs... it's really strange. If you play on the internet, check out, allofmp3.com It's a russian website that sells music for dirt cheap. You don't have to buy it but if you tool around and look for Mat Kearny on there, you can listen to 30 second snippets of all of his songs and get an idea of how strangely cool he is.

    Oh, and gaseous is a word! A fun one at that.