I got busy this afternoon. I apologize for the lack of posts.
It's still snowing/raining/crapping on rush hour traffic. It's going to take me an hour to get home, I can feel it. My hair is straight/flat. I have to go to that party tonight.. I don't wanna goooo!!!!
I'd rather sit at home with my manz and lil one on the couch watching American Idol. But noooooo, I had to agree to go to this thing. I know, I'm being a big baby.
I just ate an apple, Fuji, my favorite. They're so good, it puts me in a good mood. YEah, I'm that easy.
I have this purple wooden monkey puzzle on my desk. He stands up and is in 3 parts. I love him. Got him in Mexico, which I miss very much at this very moment. Well this monkey not only stands on his feet, but he can stand on his head, his sides, he's pretty fun to put in poses according to my moods. Normal is on his feet, on his head feels goofy, on one of his sides is kinda feisty/fun mood, and the other mood is the "look what I can do" mood. It IS the little things that entertain me so much.
I gotta get outta here. Have a lovely one ya'll! Mwaahh!
Posted by
Tweb
at
5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you tried a Braeburn apple? They are my fav. Always crisp and sweet. I hate mushy,mealy apples.
It's true you know...Everybody DOES love a Monkey!! I used to want one when I was a wee sprout. Glad I didn't get one tho...
I think of you now whenever I see one. :)
OMG - Fuji is my FAVORITE kind of apple. I knew we were soulmates. I'm totally leaving Baby for you one day.
And when you DO finally leave Baby, I'll move to Atl with you!
And we can have apple martini parties at your house, the three of us!