Did I mention that the one thing that is guaranteed to happen around the holiday dinner is me burning myself? I swear, thanksgiving was my left arm, Christmas was my right arm, Easter was my left knuckle... I'm good for a burn every holiday. It's the one thing I look forward to these days. And one of the main reasons I'm the cleaner, not the cooker in the family.
Green grapes, are not only kinda sour and my least favorite of the grape family, they will always and forever now remind me of tt's gray matter. Got that goin for me. * Popping another brain in my mouth* These aren't hard enough for me. I think they're goin in the gar-baaaage.
Blogging is... well to me it's almost like having that long conversation every night with a good friend on the phone. I feel it's a pretty good way to communicate with my peeps. And know that they won't mind me calling them peeps. Now, if all my "peeps" knew I blogged, that might be a little more nerve wracking. Work, friends, neighbors... yeah that would be rough. I promised ETK I wouldn't censor my posts so I would inevitably piss someone off or hurt their feelings. Better that they don't read my randoms. People don't understand that they are just that, random thoughts.
Posted by
Tweb
at
11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love blogging too! You know though, if it weren't for ALL the people that do read or know about my blog - I'd probably post more. But then I'd have more bitchy posts. I was even paranoid about posting that post about what annoys me. If work read it, they'd all know EXACTLY who i was talking about. Censoring yourself sucks.
Like pups said..."fishbowl"
Here fishie,fishie.....lay it on the line...who cares?!!
HA>>>> WE DO
Ok, that totally didn't make any since! I know what I meant tho.
ha ha ha
It's no surprise to me that you guys are so close! LOL!
Yeah, sensoring sucks. Kinda makes you want to do an anonymous blog on the side to go bitch on every once in a while. Bitchin blog and not reveal yourself as the author.
Uh, wait, you COULD do that! But you'd have to let me and tt know which it is because we'd love to hear you complain about something! I mean, have you listened to my whining!?!?!? HA!