Okay, is it really necessary for you to be such a bitch? Really, is your life that bad?

Good grief.

Sometimes, ppl are such jackasses. Why do you insist on giving me such a hard time about giving up information to fund a loan YOU'RE looking to get? It's standard information, you bitch. If you can't seem to cough it up, then I can't seem to deal with all the bullshit it's going to take to get you your 34 mil. Understandable? C'mon, you've been through this drill before, why the fuss now? Miss your nap time or something?

That's it, I'm goin out for wine.


(Did you like how I parlayed that whole "bad day at work" thing into justifying have a glass of wine or bottle?)

3 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    Ppl are jackasses. Eff them.

    I just had to say that that is the CUTEST picture of you. That one over there on the right side of the screen. i really wanna put you in my pocket. I can't wait to come visit you. I might even invite myself to stay at your house. Watch out. :)  

  2. tt said...

    Awww, justification! We live for it sometimes.
    Stupid,bitchie ppl is one thing I will NOT miss.
    ETK is right; you're too cute- off with your head! ha
    :)  

  3. Tweb said...

    Awww, you two are so sweet! You're more than welcome to stay with me!! But I have to say, I won't fit in your pocket...I'm sure of it!