Blockbuster Commercial

Okay, I'm a huge fan of funny commercials, Blockbuster being at the top of this list. The guinea pig and rabbit, Carl and Ray I think... I don't know, but there's one where the rabbit has his paw on a mouse and keeps pushing on it and pushing on it and he says "Uh, I don't know Ray, you sure clicking on this thing will get us on the internet?" and the mouse is squeaking. The guinea pig says "I dont' know, try dragging it back and forth"... well either way:

My puter mouse is squeaky like that mouse. Commercial = good, My mouse = bad.

I do love those commercials though.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I love commercials too! My fav at the moment are the Sonic ones. I don't know if you have Sonoc drive-ins in your area but they are hillarious!!
    In the "old" days, the McDonalds commercials would make me cry. Seriously!  

  2. Tweb said...

    Dude, don't get me started on Sonic. Every once in a while we get sonic commercials up here but do we HAVE sonic up here? NO!

    What an effing tease.