Change

Thinking about now and thens:

Then:

  • White girl Ked's
  • Levi Jeans
  • T-shirts
  • Straight long unmaintained hair
  • Jean Jacket
  • No makeup
  • No purse
  • No perfume
  • No jewelery
  • Plucked eyebrows? Hellno!
  • Tan? Nope

Now:

  • Short stylish hair - I actually look like an adult!
  • Makeup - every day except beachy vacations
  • Funky jeans/stylish jeans/expensive jeans (I don't pay a lot for them, I'm a bargain shopper)
  • Stylish slacks/work apparel
  • Funky Puma sneakers or Tall heeled shoes. Keds? What are those?
  • Weekend cargo pants and funky T.
  • Bling!
  • Tan and lovin it
  • Waxed brows and... well you know. :)
  • Coach Purse (Babe bought it for me when he was on business in Vegas and won $$!)
  • Stink juice, every day!

My how times have changed... I swear I never ever in a million years thought that I would ever give up my keds. Unless it were for my K-Swiss sneakers. And having to do your hair every day? Pffft! I don't think so! What a pain! But here I am... How funny. I should ask my mom to send some embarrassing pictures of me when I was a kid. There are some truly great ones. Oh, if only my mom would be okay workin a computer. :( She's old fashioned. (Still love you mom!)

4 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    LOL - she TOTALLY should send us some of those! We need. No we DESERVE to see them! :)  

  2. tt said...

    I concur!!
    Your "then" was my "then"! If it weren't for the fact that you're you and I'm me...I'd swear we're living parallel lives. Your "Now" and mine are different tho... Interesting!  

  3. Tweb said...

    My "now" is finding it's new "now" as we speak. In fact, the old and new now's are fighting. The old one is winning, but I bet the new one comes in soonly and takes over with a vengeance.

    Wait... did I just describe that whole midlife thing?  

  4. tt said...

    Yep!! teehee