Turns out, I'm a tugger. I tug at my shirt. Fits or doesn't, I still feel the need to tug. I don't know why, but it's true. Tug tug tug. Is my belt showing, is it covered, is my butt hangin out, is my pocket covered... I'm a tugger.

I love that I have inspirational friends. Reading other blogs, gets me thinking, gray matter swishin around, random thoughts just asking to be shared with my dear dear readers/bloggers.

Alright, day 1 of the diet:

Apparently you're supposed to be really hungry on this diet all the time. Well, yesterday I had an apple, grapes, a yogurt, a salad for lunch, more grapes and water during the day. I wasn't really that hungry but the fruit we bought from Costco was really great! Then I got home, started cooking the black beans and chopping veggies. I swear, this diet is ALL about chopping. Every day we go to the grocery store for produce and every day my main goal is to get through the chopping of the onions, green peppers, red peppers, celery, carrots, mushrooms and garlic without cutting myself! I swear it never fails, he sharpens all the knifes in the house before we do this diet each time, which is good for me cutting, bad for my clumsy ass. Last time I nearly chopped my finger off, of course right in the crease so it took FOREVER to heal. Not to mention I was cutting a Jalepeno at the time so it burned like a Mother Effer.

Anyway, back to my night...chop chop chop and then we had insanely easy vegetarian chili which actually is pretty damn good. Still though, eating it, looking at it, it was tasty, but all I could think about is how good it would be if there was a little meat in there! Ohhhh the addiction! No meat for you! Ate some grapes/strawberries/pineapple and went to bed at 10ish.

I thought I would have woken up hungry this morning but I wasn't. I decided giving up caffeine in the am is too hard for me. I may even stick with tea in the afternoon because I'm a caffeine junkie and I think as along as I refrain from sweetening it up, I'm not breaking too many rules. We'll see though.

I feel bad. Why? Because I weighed myself yesterday. 132. Yes, that's how much I weigh. I know, it's not a lot and it certainly isn't overweight for my 5'7 ass, but it's heavier than I'm used to and happy with so it's gotta go. Normally, pretty tiny frame with itty bitty's and a bubble butt. That's just the way I'm made. Just 5lbs, maybe... maybe even less. I really don't care what the weight is, as long as I feel good in my clothes. That's what's important to me.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I remember 132....I was probably about your age. Hummmmm, the good ol' days! I agree, forget the number and go w/ how you feel. You're a smart cookie. ohhhh, did I say cookie? sorry, hope that wasn't a trigger for you,...my bad!
    teehee  

  2. Tweb said...

    Ohhhh, I love cookies, you evil evil woman!