Work sucks. Period. Just when I thought I was getting out of these BS projects that I'm pretty much doing for free... I get another one. I'm beyond annoyed right now. Beyond.

On a brighter note, I get to leave in 25 minutes. not that I haven't been here long enough, got in a little after 7 thanks to my lovely Babe that had to be to work early this am. I'm SLEEPY!!! And I have to cook vegetarian Chili tonight for the starveourslevestodeathwithhealthyfood diet. No caffeine, no booze, no booze, no booze. Boo. No meat, no carbs outside of fruit filled carbs, no booze. I"m a bit of a boozer I guess. What can I say? I love me some wine!!! Today so far I've had:

  • Grapes
  • 1/2 a mocha
  • A Red Delicious apple - it wasn't so delicious
  • Grapes
  • Yogurt
  • Salad with italian dressing, tomato, green onion... lettuce... that was it, pretty much. Oh and some of that purple stuff.
  • Debating whether or not to have more grapes. They're so good!
This diet is hard. All I want is cheese. Can't have that. And caffeine! I want caffeine! And wine! I want that too! Boo, I'm no good at that will power stuff. :(

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Geez!!! I'd have to take alot of gass pills on that diet!! Then there would be alot of poop jokes..  

  2. Tweb said...

    Poop? What Poop? Tis my current situation... I'm waiting patiently..