It was so good, I had to steal it. :) sorry!
- Waiting till the last minute - If you need me to help you with something, don't wait until 4:45 to ask for my help.
- Speaking of last minute - if it is SO important that it needs to go out NOW, why was it sitting on the conf table for an entire week?
- Two driving lanes - PICK ONE!
- People who don't pay attention to street signs: HEY ASSHOLE, if you're in the LEFT lane, NO you cannot go straight...You're the kind of idiot that causes accidents because you aren't paying attention.

- Assholes that disobey the street signs (see above) and then do NOT react at all, not even a break tap, when you blare your horn at them.
- The 6 songs they play on the radio stations.
- My boss found my time card the other day (yes, I have to fill out a time card) and was angry that I get paid overtime. WTF? If you got your ass into work before 12 and worked more than 3 hrs a day, maybe you could get angry that I get paid overtime. Even then, you'd have to whack your salary by 70%, so you can feel MY pain. Jackass.
- My fingernails. They grow nice and pretty, stay that way for a month (just enough time for me to get used to them) and then split, crack, fall off and takes 6 months for them to grow back. WTF?
- Missing Babe so much I want to cry
- That first bite into an apple when you realize it IS crispy!
- Monkeys
- lil monsters (AKA H)
- Discovering a killer CD in my changer after being annoyed by 6 songs
- Getting things in the mail
- Knowing that there are people out there that care about me
- Cheese
- My momz.
- Food in general... and the fact that tomorrow, I get to actually HAVE that food. Yum-meee.
- My kitty cats
- My cute short boots with pointy toes that I'm wearing today (even though I had to unzip them because they were making my feet fall asleep)
Ditto! Especially the fingernail thing! Why is that? Mine are just where I want them right now so that means this weekend they'll crack and peel and be gone by Monday.
You know...You are really easy to get to know. I like that about you. No fake BS games. What ya see is what ya get with you right?
I am what I am... kinda like Popeye. AND I love spinach too. And brussel sprouts, which is more than I can say for pretty much everyone I know. So when we go to the grocery store and i see them and want them, I end up with 4 and they get steamed with Babe's broccoli. Lucky me.
I think what you've described is what all those other women have a problem with, they don't get it. Why not put up a front, a fakeness about you that makes you want to know more about them, makes you want to be them, or have what they have. Why not? Well because I have better things to do and I don't play those games well.
It's like that whole lying thing. I suck at that.
I'm hysterically laughing at this moment!!! You only get '4' brussel sprouts??!! 4? not 5 or 6 or why not 3?
You crack me up!