Friday!

Ahhh, it's here! I'm so excited I could cry. And to think, I got nothin goin on this weekend. H's soccer game was canceled. The soccer fields are still covered in snow. It's friggin April 13, and snow? Really? Pffft, this place is ridiculous. Anyway, closed nearly 20M in loans this am and I am GOOD TO GO! GREAT start to the weekend. It's a really great day already and it's only 9:40!

Since I shamelessly watched the Bachelor online here at work yesterday afternoon, I didn't have to bother when I got home so I had plenty of time to lounge, talk to my kitties, watch Grey's, which was rerunish, but at least they had Denny Ducane hosting it. Hellloooo kitten... meooow...

Anyway, of course even though it was "the greatest moments" clips that they played and I have seen every single one of them, I still watched it. I don't know if it's because of the crush I've had on McDreamy ever since Can't Buy Me Love, or if it's the hope that I'll get to see Meredeth's old hairstyle instead of this hippy frumpy crap she's got going on right now. Hippy hippy hippy ETK! Bleck! I don't know what it is, but either way, I watched it and yes, since it was all uber emotional clips, and being in the sensitive state I am in these days, it made me want to cry. WHY am I so sensitive!?!? I swear, it's ridiculous.

I'm wearing a fabulously green shirt today. Green makes my eyes pop, they too are green and stand out marvelously when I wear green. I don't really believe this but this is what I"m told every time I wear green so I'm running with it. To have something "pop" in a good way, makes me happy. Especially because it's not painful!

Okay, more later.

4 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Ok, time to figure out where all this sensitive stuff is coming from. AF maybe? issues? unsettled feelings?
    Let'er rip.  

  2. tt said...

    You and ETK are twinkies! both green eyes!
    I'm jealous again. Dammit!  

  3. Tweb said...

    Twinkies? Does that mean alike because twinkies come in two's?  

  4. tt said...

    yep!