I just have to say, the Easter bunny turned up a couple times in our back yard this weekend. I got pictures of the lil bugger, but Babe took the camera with him to work today so I'll post them tomorrow. Cute lil bugger.
AND, I have these two bird feeders in my back yard. One of them is new and the birds are just getting used to it, but my Cardinal came back! She's so beautiful! Anyway, we had leftover corn on the cob the other day so I chucked it in the back yard for the squirrels. I know, you're thinking I'm a nice girl right? Uh, not really. I put it back there because it's funny as shit watching a squirrel try to drag a piece of corn the size of itself up a tree. Good times! One of the lil buggers actually hid one of them up in this bush in our yard. THAT was a great idea until the birds discovered it. He'll be back for that sucker and only find an empty cob. Poor critter. :( Good fun though..
Posted by
Tweb
at
11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
critters do give us enjoyment don't they! good chuckle!
I love me some critters! All of them. Even when I have to knock a squirrel off a bird feeder by chucking a bottle of water across my back yard and miraculously hitting it... good stuff. I still love the lil buggers.