Today driving to work, I felt like me. That energy that runs through my body on a daily basis, that spunk, that drive... I don't know where it has been. I guess being PG makes your whole being change. I just didn't realize that the normal me went away. Maybe I can bring out that spunk again today.
For tt:
So one thing I don't like about being pg is the poop factor, or lack there of. What is up with that? Seriously? You would think your body would be doing the normal things, working like a machine, in goes the food, body absorbs all the nutrients (and fat) and then out it goes. Where in the hell did that last step go? I swear, I get excited when it happens. Literally sitting in the Loo and raise both my hands in the air for a victory "YES!" Sad, but true. I found a way to make it happen every morning. 6 metamucil pills (gag) an Activa yogurt and a grande 2% mocha. Yep, may not be much, but it's enough for me.
heh, poop. I swear. Never thought it would make me happy. Then again, I think that baby poop will make me happy too. A constipated baby is a sad sad thing... poop away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhhh....you're at the 'body betrayal' stage! Sadly, 'poop' is a, no pun intended,huge thing when you're PG. Cuz if you don't do it enough, the Dr. will be stitching up your hemroids while stitching the epsiotomy too!!! Yes, it happens!! Get you some fiber EVERY day and lots of water!!
You'll thank me later.:)