Last night we let lil H look for the baby's heartbeat with the doppler. First we let her hear Babe's Heart... she thought that was soo cool. Then looking around for the baby, she couldn't find it, so I helped out a bit and boomboomboomboomboom... crazy loud and fast. The look on her face was so cool. And then she was jammin the heartbeat, dancing away. This morning when I was taking her to school, she mimicked the heartbeat exactly what we heard the night before! Too funny... jammin away in the back seat to the heartbeat sound. Babe wants to let her take the doppler to school to show everyone. I don't know about that. If it gets lost, that's $400 out of our pocket. For a 6 yr old, that might be a bit much. And on top of that, to hear your heartbeat, you pretty much have to take your shirt off. Uh, not sure they'll allow that in school!
Our IT "hookup" came to work out of our office today. He used to be our hookup but another guy took over the project and now, there are so few sites we can visit, it's lame. I think we're actually considering getting a personal line set up so we can surf all we want. LOL. Good times.