I seem to always be in a hurry. I want to be first in line when I'm driving and I get annoyed when other people are in front of me going slow. It really bothers me. This morning, I caught myself in a hurry and then thought... uh, I'm actually early this morning, what's the hurry. I put myself in check. That was nice for a change.

So then I'm here early, cleaning stuff up and when this one guy comes in the office... I refer to him as the "new" guy because I have 4 producers in my office and he joined us about 2 yrs ago as an analyst, and now is a developing producer. He's lazy. I don't like how he thinks he's better than everyone else in the office (read: me) and thinks he can push administrative things on me. Well, I pretty much shut him out and refused to be his closing support on any of his deals. Now, he's so damn busy that he can barely keep his head above water. Today, I told him I'd help him do some estoppels for a deal that one of the guys has him working on. That's HUGE for me. They're a pain in the butt to do, but I'm really not busy so I figured I'd be nice and offer up some help.

Why, I have no idea. I don't plan to be support for him down the road... Just feeling generous..and bored, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    You my dear preggers, have a very large heart. Now I don't know you very well but.....I think you really like helping ppl and doing things for others but you're afraid if you do it much you might be taken for granted....which would not fly well with the girl from the hood!
    You're a pink marshmallow at heart!
    :)
    I pink puffy heart you!!  

  2. Tweb said...

    Awww... I'm a pink marshmallow!? Awesome! Thanks!!!