Mother's day!~

Everyone else posted a mothers day post so I guess I should! I mean, my lil monkey's been cookin for 16 weeks today, so that's close enough!

Mothers day was very nice. Babe bought me a new lens for my camera, which I had been, not so subtly, hinting for him to buy me. It's going to be GREAT for Soccer games and portraits, I just can't wait to use it!! I used it a little...on my kitties mostly. Huh.. guess I could post those pics, huh? Well okay fine, and yes, I'll post the nekkid belly pics... but not nekkid body. Sorry tt. :)

Here's H's cat, Puma: And Zoe:Okay, first lemme tell you bout the rest of my Mother's day. It was soooo strange getting text messages from my girlfriends wishing me a happy mothers day! I've never had a holiday JUST for me. So very cool, I swear! Babe gave me my lens in bed, so sweet, I've been dying for this thing! Then we headed to Starbucks, read the paper, talked with one of my OH-SO-MISSED friends, he and his family were in Playa, jerk. Came home, showered and headed out shopping and lunch. Good fun. On the way back from shopping, we stopped in this little town that has a confectionery and all kinds of cutesy crafty shops. Got some chocolate covered strawberries for me and chocolate covered oreo's for Babe, his favorite sweet. Stopped in to see a friend at the local restaurant, headed home and Babe made me a fantastic dinner, chix parm with all the veggies that I LOOOOVE. He's so good to me. And we watched TV, relaxed and headed to bed around 9:30ish. I swear he's the one that's PG by the way he falls asleep well before I do.

I think my belly has begun to pop out. It's no longer just bloat. it's bloat AND baby. See, he's in there, pushin all my stuff around, makin all kinds of room, gettin all comfy. And in the mean time, Mom out here struggles to look cute in her skin and clothes. Today, I feel cute. For the first time in a LONG time. Yeah, that avacado sized baby is pushin his way out. So strange. Got bare pics, yes I do, just for ya'll to peek at. In my oh so cute summery outfit, of course:

2 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    You are TOO cute! And so PG!!! Happy Happy Mother's Day!!! :)  

  2. tt said...

    Those are terrific pictures!! You are going to be one of those "Hottie prego Mama's"!!
    So good to see you and your bump! It makes it real for me.:)
    Love the outfit too!