See... this is exactly why I don't ask this kid if he needs help. Told him I'd help him prepare these documents. He emailed the form to me along with an additional form for something else, just in case I feel like doing these too, the form is attached.

Nice. Jackass. I've never prepared those before so um, no, I don't have time for those. :)

Thought I had given him enough time to understand that I'm not his bitch. Apparently I was wrong. *le sigh* another couple months of watching him drown... stoopid boy.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    boys can and will be stupido...it's so totally in their nature. I honestly don't think they can help themselves....that's why they have us! :)
    He obviously needs "you"...
    too bad, so sad!  

  2. Tweb said...

    Ha! And to top it off, he's one of those guys that can't close his mouth. And I'm not talking about the talker kind, I'm talking, literally walks around with his mouth open. I call him OMB. "Open Mouth Boy". Dude, close that crap, it's gross! Not to mention, a bug could fly in there!