Random thoughts

What I find interesting is how sometimes we have blinders on and just can't see the big picture. I mean, I didn't see that big picture when Babe and I were dating and then broke up. Yeah, it happened to us too, but I didn't see that I needed to pick myself up and move on until I was forced to do so. Now I look back and think, Duh, it only makes sense. It's what was next. Now, I have 2 friends, both guys, in ridiculous relationships, marriages, that are going through some vicious cycle over and over and over again and they're letting it happen to themselves, getting walked all over, mentally beat up, kicked around... it's hard to sit by them and support them (because we all know that we have to move at our own paces in relationships) and not tell them what their big picture is. I can see it with both of them and I can see them both much happier down the road. But they won't let go, and they won't focus on getting themselves better... it sucks to sit back and watch. Maybe that's the impatience that ETK is experiencing. I'm not very good with pegging those feelings, labeling the thoughts... it could be impatience... it could be low tolerance for idiots. Who knows. I do still love my idiots though. :)

Close call, almost got Sy'd this AM. That would have made for a terrible day and to be quite frank with you, I feel pretty cute today, cute lil skirt and wedges... very cute. Summery. Summery doesn't go well with stinky. Ever.

Feel awful about this but H had her tonsils out and she was just miserable all weekend. I mean, sleepy miserable. She had a soar throat and a stuffy nose so she had to breath through her mouth. Um, I feel awful because her breath stunk so bad that when she slept in her bed, you could smell it in the hallway. And when she sat on the couch watching TV, she stunk up the entire living room. Under normal circumstances, I'd cringe at the smell, but because of the PG state I'm in right now, I couldn't be around it. Yeah, felt awful about it, but I couldn't help it. The car ride to her mothers was unbearable. I had the sunroof open, the window cracked and the air blowing right in my face because it was that wretched. Yeah, hopefully that goes away. That was the purpose of getting rid of her tonsils. And here's a picture I shamelessly snapped in the car on the way back to the house of her sleeping... Poor baby girl!!

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    That whole breath thing happened everytime my urchins got Toncilitus! I know exactly what you mean..it's gotta be 100 x worse when your PG! Ewwww--sorry for you!  

  2. Tweb said...

    Yep, every smell is worse now. It's driving me batty. And occasionally I think that I can still smell it, like it's burned in my nose!!!