Today, we dropped off Babe's car for it's summer time scrubbin. It's getting the good big detail job and we're supposed to pick it up after work today. Well, they called. It's raining so they're closing early so we either have to pick it up now or tomorrow morning. Uh, had I known that, I would have taken it somewhere else.
Now, this am I had a coworker meet me at this local car wash. I dropped the jeep off for the summer mini detail job. Well, I called them to make sure they don't close up and leave me completely stranded and they said they'd wait for me. They were planning on closing when it started raining.
Well, I told my coworker this and he said that he had a call in 10 minutes, a quick one and that he'd take me after that. THAT WAS FUCKING 40 MINUTES AGO! I have lost all patience. I feel so terrible making these poor people wait until he's finished to take me there. I'm starting to panic. If they close, I'm fucked. Stuck here at work, while babe is stuck at his job all because of the stupid fucking rain and this damn conf call.
Seriously, about to fucking pass out.
WHY have my patience left me? WHY OF ALL DAYS!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just breathe...in...out...in...out
Ya gotta put things in perspective....try that. :)
He he he... twas the beginning of a crappy afternoon.