Life is....

Too short to use a dirty napkin.

So there's a commercial on the radio for the Hair Cuttery. Dennis Ratner is the dude that owns the joint. Well... he annoys me. Why? Because he says "Hi, I'm Dennis Ratner, Founder of Hair cuttery and Includer of the shampoo and condition."

Dude... really? Includer? You're the includer? Where's your cape? Sounds like you're some sort of super hero or something. Includer. That's BS if you ask me.

It's the little things I struggle with...

Speaking of little things, my friends wife came in with their baby Isabella. I got to hold her and now I'm all giddy and excited to get one of my own in 6 months. How cool is that. I smell like baby. Ohhhh, they smell sooo good! Especially their hair!

4 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Myfavorite smell when the wee ones were babies was Johnson's Baby Magic Bath!!!! Oh gawd!! I still love that smell on a baby! That and a new baby's breath...so sweet!
    Gosh, I'm so excited for you T!!!  

  2. Tweb said...

    Maybe I'll go on a road trip with the lil monkey and stop by and rub him on ya... he he he... babies smell awesome. Not the poopy part, but that hair and skin... I LOVE running my lips on the baby's head and hair... oh!! I can't wait!!! God, I hope my child has hair... H didn't have hair until she was nearly 3 yrs old. I don't know what I'll do with myself...  

  3. tt said...

    Boys don't need hair!  

  4. Tweb said...

    I know they don't, but it smells so good and feels soooooo gooder when you have them on your lap, leaning back on your chest and you kiss their heads and play with their hair with your lips. I used to LOVE doing that with my friend's son. I lived with her right after he was born, till he was 4. He's my 1st son. :)