Help wanted

to find a vacation spot, that is. We're going to take a short trip... a babymoon, if you will, somewhere warm that we can both relax. I prefer somewhere close to the beach, walking distance at most, possibly golf, possibly sight seeing... massages, stuff like that where we can just enjoy each other before the lil one arrives. So far, I need to look into these areas:

  • Naples
  • Charleston
  • Myrtle Beach
  • Sanibel Island
We'll see... off to do some research!

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    You forgot to check into ATL and Ok !! How could you not consider those too? Not feeling the love here!
    :)  

  2. Tweb said...

    Well, considering that if we go to Atl, we'd have to visit Babes older bro and sister, that's probably not going to happen... not his faves of the sibs. We're good for a 15 minute visit with them. Member, he grew up there!

    And OK... Well sweets... it would be TERRIBLY difficult to get Babe to agree to that. Dont think I didn't consider a road trip! LOL!!!