Crazy day..

But a beautiful one nonetheless...

So Babe called me. One of his reps had to be hauled off in an ambulance. They think he OD'd on an energy drink, Monster. I guess the guy drinks like 6 of them a day and has been for some time. YEah...that'll do it for ya, moron. The heart no likey!

H was bouncing around, I guess and hit Babe in the chin with her head, causing him to bite his tongue, which is now swollen... poor thing. He has such bad luck with biting his lip, this won't help the situation!

And I'm alll alone...which means I"m going to be a bad girl and leave. 2 hrs early! I'm going shopping and then out to meet my man so he can sit in the sun and drink beer with his wonderful wife (me).

ahhh... I love summer.

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Awww, I hope you two had a fabulishous time!
    Hope a freckle or 2 found you. :)