So, I was feeling pretty guilty for not going downtown to hang out waiting for her to come out of recovery. Well turns out that everyone on the planet was there. The good ole days of everyone paying attention to H. It's nice that they pull that one out of the bag every once in a while. I still feel bad, but Babe tells me it was overkill. Even her mothers boyfriend was there, who by the way is apparently living at her house now... I still can't believe Babe didn't say anything to her about that. We never slept together while H was around until after we were engaged and I moved in. I can't believe he's letting that happen. Frustrating.
Still feel terribly guilty. Babe had her call me and she sounds great. We'll be stopping by her mothers to see her tonight, and I plan to go shopping and see if I can find any good, "recovery" stuff for her. :) Told her we'd bring some stuff by tonight that might help her feel better. Ice cream!! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are right on the target with what you're doing! She'll remember what you'll BE doing afterwards so much more than who was at the hospital. Good choice made there I think. YOU.ARE.THE.BESTESTEST.MOM.EVER!!!
Never doubt that. Your instincts are incredible I think. ( of course that opinion is coming from someone who constantly second guesses herself. ha)
I think second guessing makes us as good as we are. I mean, who wants a shabby mom that doesn't think twice about what she's doing? LOL
on second thought, you're right!
ha ha