I'm finding myself extremely annoyed today. I don't know why. So far this morning, these things have been bugging me:

  • My throat feels like I have a bad cold because we had the AC blowing in my face all night.
  • Finding clothes that fit me.
  • My job - not really the job, but the fact that I do so many jobs in my office, corp can't figure out who the fuck should be my boss. So now I have 2, that keep bugging me when they need something but when I need something, they're no where to be found. Fuck them.
  • My forearms keep sticking to my desk. I must be sticky today.
  • My headache
  • Didn't sleep good last night because Babe was hot and slept on the couch. something about my down comforter didn't work for him. This weekend, we'll be shopping for a new comforter.
  • My smudged glasses. I don't remember glasses being this hard to keep clean. How annoying.
  • It's Friday, it's beautiful out. I don't want to work today. I'd like to go pick up H and hang out with her, see if we could polish off an entire box of Popsicles in one day.

0 comments: