Go away? No way!

Most people enjoy time away from their significant others. I won't lie, it's nice to have a little "me" time, I enjoy it as much as the next person. However, I can't express how much I love talking to Babe during the day. It's so strange that we feel the need to call each other throughout the day to talk, to check in if nothing else. He just called me to tell me what he's having for lunch (he's having something I really love) and to tell me that I need to think about what I want for dinner. Really? I need to think about that stuff?

And I love every single time I see his number flash on my caller ID. I've loved it since the day I got my first call from him. So maybe this is like the 6 year long honeymoon. "You are still in that honeymoon phase". I wonder how long we can stretch it out for. :)

4 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    You might be the cutest person/couple I know!  

  2. ETK said...

    When are you going to post belly pics???? HUH?  

  3. Tweb said...

    I have one picture, but it's not very flattering. I'll go find it and post it asap.  

  4. tt said...

    It will continue as long as you want it to. :)
    We're going into our 34th year and it just gets better and better and better. Honeymoons don't end, they just change a bit!
    Woo-hoo!!