There it is... the lil pokin out belly. It varies in bigness every day, which is funny. sometimes it's flatter than others. And yes, freshly blow dried hair, nice huh?
Awwww.....that's a G-rated pic! We need to see flesh and puchie-outie belly! Cute expression......so pensive. And you don't look chubby! but you do look great in blue!
I married my best friend in September of 2005. He is my everything. I have a beautiful step daughter, who has been a true blessing to have in my life.
I started this blog because I'm good at typing and I have lots of random thoughts that I find entertaining throughout the day. Maybe if I go back and read them later I'll figure out why I am the way I am.
I'm looking forward to everything life has to offer me and my family in the future. Especially this year, it's going to be an amazing year, I can't wait!
HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It'll be cuter when I don't just look chubby!!!
Awwww.....that's a G-rated pic!
We need to see flesh and puchie-outie belly!
Cute expression......so pensive.
And you don't look chubby! but you do look great in blue!
I think I'm wearing the exact same outfit today. :) So predictable. Find something good and stick with it.
I'll get some fleshy ones soon. That look was a, "take the damn picture Babe" look.
Don't look chubby, but my legs would disagree with you!!