So, the buttefly ball... H had an absolute blast. The only party I enjoyed about it was seeing her so excited and walking around downtown. I hate driving downtown. HATE it. Anyway, she was adorable, my husband is hot... it was lovely to drive them to the ball... it was the after part that I hate. Anyway, here are some pictures, started off with my HOT HOT HOT husband... ohlalaaaa.... My husband + suit = me melting... ahhh.
And little H, isn't she beautiful!?!?
Heather posing with her dad, so cute. He's actually in quite a lot of pain here because he recently pulled a quad muscle so squatting... isn't very easy for him!
Heather's corsage came with a GIANT rose on it that made it flip over so we took it off and she pinned it on her daddy.
Posing outside with Daddy as we leave for the ball.
The "action shot" that H had a hard time understanding the concept of... keep walking! She's impossible to get candid pictures of too, she seems to know when you're about to snap a picture and turns to look at the camera!
And lastly, dropping them off at the Ball. She had a great time this year. She got up and sang on the microphone, she led the conga line and even made some friends to lead through the limbo line! Talk about taking charge! I guess she probably remembers last year how upset she was that she didn't get to sing on the mic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my god! they are adorable and what a HOTTIE husband you've got there! :) That is absolutely adorable!!! :)
Thanks ETK! He's my man...all cute n'stuff.
He is a hottie!! And lil miss H knows how to work it! She's gonna give you a run for the money when she grows up! Great pics! But where's yours?
My picture? Well I took a couple with H but didn't download them. I'll do that tomorrow cuz I left my camera at home. Not very flattering ones but they'll do!
Yeah, you totally need to post MORE pictures of YOU. YOU and the lil' monkey!