So cool...

Technology today is so very cool. Babe wasn't with me when I visited the dr's office and got to hear the lil monkey's heartbeat. That was hard for me because it was so special and I cried! SOOOO, I rented a doppler. Yep, a heart beat monitor for our home. It was cheap and SO worth it. I told Babe that I had a surprise for him and when I pulled it out and he held it up to my belly and heard that crazy lil heartbeat going to town, the look on his face was priceless. It was so cool to see him in that "haze" where it all just came back around and became so real. God I hope this baby is a boy. Of course, we'll both be happy with a healthy baby, boy or girl, but it would be really fantastic to have a lil boy to add to our family.

I made it ALLL the way to work today, which is approximately 55 minutes, wearing my new white jacket and didn't spill ANYTHING on it! I had a yogurt AND stopped for my mocha this morning and managed to make it all the way into the office without spilling. I'm so proud of myself. (knocking on wood for the drive home)

Long day... not much time to post... HAd a great lunch outside today with 2 of my guys. a 2 hr lunch, perfect, I must say! And then of course a ride back to the office in the convertible. Good times. Maybe I'll elaborate on the lunch tomorrow. For now, gotta get home. Babe is tired and has no garage door opener to get in the house so I'd better high tail it!

Mwahh!!

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    How cool is that!! Is there any way to get that sound delivered to your Mom? I know she'd probably have some heavy eye leakage but she'd love it.
    geesh, I'm just so excited for ya'll!!
    I saw some really cool baby-boy clothes the other day!!!  

  2. Tweb said...

    Boy, boy, boy, boy!!! Pleeezze be a boy!! :)

    But if not, you bess be healthy or you're grounded!  

  3. ETK said...

    Oh! What a FABULOUS idea! Is there any way to hook it up to something and record it? Maybe up to a computer then burn a CD????

    That would rock! I wanna hear too! YOu could figure out how to post sound on the ol' blog here and share it with the WORLD!!!

    I swear we're twins separated at birth. If Baby and I had a baby-baby, we'd want a boy too! Girls are too high maintenance and expensive. :) Ha! Think about how FREAKING CUTE a little boy in a baseball uniform will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I can't WAIT till you have this baby! I will buy you so many clothes!!!!