You know who you are.

One other crucial part I found out about the testing... Ultrasound - perfectly safe, blood test - eh, just a lil prick, but the amnio... well a lot of women who have had M/C before the current PG, decide against the Amnio because it has potential of causing another m/c. I'm going to go with the flow I think. Go with my gut. Thanks. :)

H is getting her tonsils taken out this morning and I have a boat load of guilt because I didn't go down to the city to be with her before her surgery. The guilt settled in this morning. Last night, I just couldn't help but think, it's 20 minute procedure, she'll have her mom, dad and grandma there, and I can't imagine her really wanting/needing me to be there. She goes under at 9, they'll be done by 9:30 and she'll be awake by 10 and have to sit there for 4 hrs until she's released. Then she'll go home. It's things like this that her mother baby's her to the point where you expect her to lift her shirt and have H latch on to her teet. But then on the flip side, she talks to her like an adult about the procedure which scares the shit out of her. Poor kid. Anyway, I feel terrible that I'm not there, but once all is said and done, we'll have H this weekend and she'll forget all about who was there and who wasn't, the kids will want to see her scars! Lots of jello, ice cream, yogurt...it's going to be a great weekend for me. :) er, I mean, Heather.

I almost got Sy'd this morning. A near miss, you could say, even though that phrase doesn't make sense. Walking to the office from the parking garage, I park on the 2nd floor, Sy on the 1st. He was standing in the doorway talking to someone in the garage with his back to the stairs... Luckily I slipped on by and pretty much ran into the office building without him seeing me. And that got me thinking, what in the hell am I going to do the next time he "catches" me? There's no way I can go another day with his old man cologne burned into my nose. I just won't be able to do it. I'm going to need some excuses.

  • Can't tell him I'm PG because that'll prompt unnecessary hand patting, hugging and perhaps smooches.
  • I could tell him I'm sick... but he doesn't strike me as a guy that would care much.
  • Act really busy, like I have to run? That's lame.

I need help!!!

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    How about holding your hand to your mouth and moving by him as if you've got a purpose and saying through your hand," Sorry Sy, I'm feeling a bit nausous today..catch me when the lil' monkey is done" and keep on going...maybe throw him a hug with your hand or some other ( nice) gesture.
    Hard one there. hummm.......  

  2. Tweb said...

    Somethings gotta work. My luck, I'll end up running into him a bunch in the next 6 months. I think I'll go with the terrible cold thing.